- Before you begin: Warm up your voice. Don't go to your highest notes straight ahead. It can hurt you.
- Step 1: Start singing some vowel. Hold one stable note for few seconds. (You can begin with any note and vowel that feel comfortable).
- Step 2: Gradually keep singing lower note by note. Hold each pitch for few seconds. Go as low as you can.
- Step 3: After you reach your minimum repeat similar exercise. Now go note by note as high as possible.
- Step 4: Save your results when you are finished. Good luck and have fun!