Singing for beginners
Singing Carrots offer you this free educational singing course for beginners.
Each lesson contains a short video and a detailed read. Some lessons also cover practical exercises and give actionable tips.
We advise you to go through 2-3 lessons per week and combine it with practicing in our interactive Pitch Training tool. The lessons will help you to learn the singing theory. Pitch Training will structure your practice routine, will help you to track your progress and keep you motivated.
- 🥕001: How to analyze your voice
- 🥕002: Voice types
- 🥕003: Breathing basics
- 🥕004: Voice registers & vocal break
- 🥕005: Breath support
- 🥕006: Open mouth & throat
- 🥕007: How to learn a song effectively
- 🥕008: Avoiding constrictions
- 🥕009: Pop/Jazz vs Classical singing
- 🥕010: Singing with intuition, skills, emotion, and thinking
- 🥕011: Contemporary vocal techniques: Heavy modal, Twang, Belting
- 🥕012: Vocal distortion & Growling
- 🥕013: Singing with Vibrato
- 🥕014: Articulation
- 🥕015: Why do we sing out of pitch?
- 🥕016: Resonance in singing
- 🥕017: How to find your own authentic voice
- 🥕018: Vocal health
- 🥕019: How posture affects your singing
- 🥕020: How to overcome stage fright
- 🥕021: Tips for performing on stage